Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Remaking choices?

At one point of time, we made the choice to become capsuleers. I suspect few of us knew what we were getting into, at the time. I certainly did not.

If you could remake the choice of whether you want to become a capsuleer, knowing what you know now, would you still choose the same way?

3 comments:

  1. Yes. There are costs. But there are costs to everything.

    And with great power, comes great opportunity to make things better than they were.

    Not just better for me, but better for my clan, my tribe, and my people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. There are costs. More so than I thought there would be.

    But whatever it takes.

    //Else

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remake the choice I made back then? For me, myself, perhaps I would, although as my life diverges ever further from what it would have been it's hard to imagine living the alternative.

    For my clan, absolutely not.

    For my people... the question makes me want to become a better pilot, to make the cost worth it.

    ReplyDelete