Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Coping with capsuleer life

After some thought, I've decided to slightly rephrase and blog something I posted in a corporate internal discussion.

I will share two other things that have helped me much over the years, when I have struggled with what I have become. Maybe they will help you too.

The first, from Theron Gyrow, is that morality is a choice, not a destiny. I have free will. Even if I have thoughts and feelings I would rather not have does not mean I have to let them dictate how I act.

The second, from Elsebeth Rhiannon, is that while we have been made into weapons, we can choose how we will be used. I have great power. Many might wish to make my choices for me, but I am the one who chooses which causes I serve.


I find myself returning to these truths over and over again.

It can sometimes be tempting to abdicate responsibility, to pretend to be driftwood pushed along by evil fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment